Multicom LTE, 4G, Dual Carrier
4G | CAT.1 | LTE WITH 3G BACKUP
Multicom LTE, a 4G Dual Carrier alarm communicator, operating on the Telstra and Optus 4G and LTE networks.
- Compact format (at just 70mm x 96mm), fits easily into alarm panels
- High Speed Connections
- Connects any Contact-ID Dialler to Alarm Monitoring Centres
- Mounts easily into Alarm Panel using built-in rare earth magnet
- Lowest power consumption in its class
- Automatic remote software updates to your Multicom
- Fully managed network with guaranteed 99.99% uptime
- 24/7 Partner tech support Australia-wide
- Developed and supported in Australia
- Lifetime warranty & 15-Year technology guarantee*
|Alarm Format||Contact ID, Suretek Network|
|Alarm Reporting||Connection and Power Fault, Programming Update / Access, Test Report, Zone 1 to 2 (24 hour), Zone Lockout|
|Communication Paths||4G, LTE with 3G backup, Cat.1|
|Dimensions||70 x 96 x 26 mm|
|Inputs||2 x 24hr alarm inputs with programmable EOLR|
|Outputs||1 x relay 2 x open collector|
|Polling Plan||Class 2, Class 3, Class 4|
|Power Supply||8-15V DC|
|SIM Options||Dual or Single|
|Technology Guarantee||*15 Year Technology Guarantee|
|Warranty||(Lifetime Warranty is available to Multicom Partners), 3 years|
Compatible with AlarmLINK
AlarmLINK for iPhone and Android devices lets you connect and control your home and business’ alarm system from anywhere in the world. It lets you, as well as the people you choose, control your alarm system. You can setup multiple sites and switch between them with ease. Access to your alarm system is protected via permissions based security as well as an optional passcode.
Compatible with TechTools
TechTools is comprehensive tool that allows technicians to manage, configure and commission Multicom alarm
communicators in the field, in real-time from a PC, Apple or Andriod device.
TechTools utilises a powerful, easy-to-use permission-based security structure to protect devices from unauthorised access.
Multicom Talks Low Power
At Multicom, we get challenged from time to time on the question about “power consumption.” We have responded to the challenge and, in each new generation of alarm communicators, we have significantly decreased power consumption. This product evolution commenced in 2017 and has carried through to today’s Multicom alarm communicators.
^ Note: Can meet Class of AS2201.5, depending on the overall configuration of the system.
* Only available to our Multicom Communication Partners (15 years commences from 1 July 2019). Terms & Conditions apply.