Latest news & information
Multicom: First Alarm Communicator in Australia with Wi-Fi as an additional communication path
- WiFi alarm transmission with LTE and 3G failover
- ASS221.5 Class 5* standard in a smaller device
*Achieving Class 5 is determined by how the communicator is configured.
Australia's first WiFi communicator
The Multicom LTE+ is the first alarm communicator in Australia with WiFi that delivers alarm messages across multiple paths.
- With one touch WPS for faster setup time - no cabling!
- NBN ready. WiFi provides a true NBN path
- Compatible with any type of Internet and WiFi router
- WiFi provides another path for greater redundancy
- Future-proofing with LTE connectivity
- Australia-wide 24/7 network support
In 2010, the Multicom NTD was the first alarm communicator that transmitted alarm messages across the NBN network.
Today in 2019, the Multicom LTE+ is the first WiFi alarm communicator providing true plug-n-play wireless connectivity.
Multicom Communicators are available for order from your preferred monitoring centre. For general product enquiries please call 1300 65 64 63.
Multicom 2019 Product Line-up
|MULTICOM NB-IoT shipping July
The first communicator in Australia with WiFi that can transmit alarm messages across the new M1 and NB-IoT networks.
LTE, M1, NB-IoT transmission paths
MULTICOM Fire shipping now
Allows 80% of Australian fire alarms to be monitored by standard alarm monitoring companies. Generate new revenue.
*80% represents sites not restricted by BCA fire regulations.