Latest news & information
Multicom 2019 WiFi range announced
Multicom has introduced a brand new range of alarm communicators that include an array of innovative new features, including:
- WiFi alarm transmission with LTE and 3G failover
- ASS221.5 Class 5* standard in a smaller device
- LTE, M1, NB-IoT transmission paths
Australia's first WiFi communicator
The Multicom LTE+ is the first alarm communicator in Australia with WiFi that delivers alarm messages across multiple paths - WiFi, LTE and 3G fallback.
With one touch WPS for faster setup time - no cabling!
- NBN ready.
- WiFi provides a true NBN path
- Compatible with any type of Internet and WiFi router
- WiFi provides another path for greater redundancy
- Future-proofing with LTE connectivity
- Australia-wide 24/7 network support
In 2010, the Multicom NTD was the first alarm communicator that transmitted alarm messages across the NBN network.
Today in 2019, the Multicom LTE+ is the first WiFi alarm communicator providing true plug-n-play wireless connectivity.
In-field testing has been completed on the Australian networks and the Multicom LTE+ will be ready for shipping as of Monday, 25th March 2019.
Multicom LTE+ datasheet
How to Order
Multicoms are available for order from your preferred monitoring centre.
For general product enquiries please call 1300 65 44 33.
Australia's first WiFi communicators